The season of love has arrived when two souls tie knots and unite forever and beyond. This season also calls for fresh fashion and styles because Indian weddings are mostly about ethnicity and elegance. With multiple invitations flowing in, most of us spend our time standing in front of the closet and wondering what to wear. Well, not to worry anymore. We are here with a brilliant ethnic collection to cater to your elegant desires. Here are some tips on what to wear and how to make a mark at every wedding invitation you attend.
- Drape up: The easiest and best option for weddings are sarees. But what will make you stand out of the crowd? Your dazzling elegance. Go for a sleek chic look with a simple yet gorgeous embroidered saree. The best ones are those with a one colored base with heavy embroidery work on it. Chiffon, heavy silks and Georgette bring out the best of the looks.
- Skirts : Brocade skirts and/or embellished skirts are the trend setters. Teaming the skirts with crop tops or short jackets or even cold shoulder tops is the way to stand out and make a statement this season.
- Floor lengths : Flowy floor lengths add drama to the outfit. Gorgeous flair with conceptual embroidery placement makes a perfect picture. Light, flowy dresses have a kiss of ethnic embroidery which makes it a sophisticated outfit and a wonderful choice for wedding parties.
- Lehenga Sarees: For those who love traditional wears but also loves a mix of styles, a Lehenga Saree is perfect for them. An elegantly embroidered Lehenga paired with a finely embroidered blouse teamed with a Banarsi Dupatta is sure to turn a lot of heads!!!
- Zardosi extravaganza: If Zardosi is a charm for you but Saree is not, in that case this Zardosi suit is perfect for you. Made of silk with gorgeous Zardosi work on it, this suit is perfect for weddings. Feel free to run around with this wonderful work and stand out of the crowd.
- Jacket love: Can you think of a long jacket that can serve the purpose of a whole wedding dress? Yes, this is another gem of our collection, a long silk embroidered full sleeves jacket that brings out the elegant goddess in you. Pair it with gold brocade trousers and work your magic!
There are many more styles for you to dress up for weddings. We will bring you more of our collections and many more fascinating style tips. Keep reading and stay with us.